Support Our Work
DDAC Quick Facts
Did you know:
- Our staff has personal experience caring for special needs adults.
- Our clients can enjoy fresh produce grown in our garden.
- We use and teach sign language.
- We provide care Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, extended hours available as needed.
Our Wish List
We can always find use for these items.br>
- Pots and pans
- Paper plates
- Plastic dishes
- Paper cups
- Kitchen utensils
- Office supplies (pens, paper, note pads, copy paper)
- Tea pitchers
*We gladly accept gently used items.
Connect with Us
- Ten Red Cross Tips for Safety in Cold Weather
- REMINDER: Open Enrollment Starting Monday 11-9 Through Friday 11-13
- New Photos Added to Photo Gallery 10/6/2015
- Did you know?… Divine Destiny Proudly Accepts Veterans for Adult Care Services
- UPCOMING EVENT: November 9th through 13th of 2015 is Open Enrollment
“The support group meetings have become my lifeline—just knowing that I am not alone in this journey helps me get through these long and difficult nights.” - Lois U., Caregiver Click here to view our Caregivers Session Calendar.
Category Archives: news
Winter is a beautiful season. In winter, the air is crisper, leaves have changed color and most have fallen from the trees and there is a sense of quiet all around. Despite its beauty, winter presents its own set of … Continue reading
Come tour our facility for yourself November 9th through 13th! Divine Destiny Adult Care, Inc., an all-inclusive Day and Health care center, serves those with chronic and non-chronic conditions. We are certified by the state of North Carolina. In addition … Continue reading
We have added new pictures to our photo gallery. Visit the link below to see pictures of our outdoor oasis and garden. See our residents and staff involved in daily activities and social interaction. Click here to view our newest … Continue reading
The week of Nov.9-13th is open enrollment at Divine Destiny. Come by and tour the facility. Get answers to your questions about services for clients and activities.
Thanks to our Local LOWE’S we have an outdoor oasis. Our participants enjoyed this summer gardening, we had tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, green beans, broccoli, melons and herbs. The participants thoroughly enjoyed the outdoors and planting. Stay tuned to see … Continue reading
In an interview with Barry Saunders, Divine Destiny Adult Day Care, Inc. founder Katrina Boylan confides the facility may be closing due to budget deficits caused by unexpected sprinkler system installation. Read more at the News & Observer online!
Divine Destiny Adult Care’s Story in the Smithfield Herald Click Here to Read Our Story from the Smithfield Herald!