Support Our Work
DDAC Quick Facts
Did you know:
- Our staff has personal experience caring for special needs adults.
- Our clients can enjoy fresh produce grown in our garden.
- We use and teach sign language.
- We provide care Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, extended hours available as needed.
Our Wish List
We can always find use for these items.br>
- Pots and pans
- Paper plates
- Plastic dishes
- Paper cups
- Kitchen utensils
- Office supplies (pens, paper, note pads, copy paper)
- Tea pitchers
*We gladly accept gently used items.
Connect with Us
- Ten Red Cross Tips for Safety in Cold Weather
- REMINDER: Open Enrollment Starting Monday 11-9 Through Friday 11-13
- New Photos Added to Photo Gallery 10/6/2015
- Did you know?… Divine Destiny Proudly Accepts Veterans for Adult Care Services
- UPCOMING EVENT: November 9th through 13th of 2015 is Open Enrollment
“The support group meetings have become my lifeline—just knowing that I am not alone in this journey helps me get through these long and difficult nights.” - Lois U., Caregiver Click here to view our Caregivers Session Calendar.
Tag Archives: activities
The weekend is a time to wind down and attend to activities that may have been overlooked during the rest of the week. People with Alzheimer’s can still be very capable and active during the weekend. While a people with … Continue reading
As dementia progresses, a person has more and more difficulty remembering events from the past. Ability to recall recent events and communicate also diminishes over time. The Alzheimer Society of Canada has a brochure titled “All About Me Booklet” for … Continue reading
We all love to dress up and wear fancy clothes. There is just something special about putting on nice things that appeals to people on many levels. Residents of adult care facilities like to wear their “good clothes” too! Why … Continue reading