Support Our Work
DDAC Quick Facts
Did you know:
- Our staff has personal experience caring for special needs adults.
- Our clients can enjoy fresh produce grown in our garden.
- We use and teach sign language.
- We provide care Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, extended hours available as needed.
Our Wish List
We can always find use for these items.br>
- Pots and pans
- Paper plates
- Plastic dishes
- Paper cups
- Kitchen utensils
- Office supplies (pens, paper, note pads, copy paper)
- Tea pitchers
*We gladly accept gently used items.
Connect with Us
- Ten Red Cross Tips for Safety in Cold Weather
- REMINDER: Open Enrollment Starting Monday 11-9 Through Friday 11-13
- New Photos Added to Photo Gallery 10/6/2015
- Did you know?… Divine Destiny Proudly Accepts Veterans for Adult Care Services
- UPCOMING EVENT: November 9th through 13th of 2015 is Open Enrollment
“The support group meetings have become my lifeline—just knowing that I am not alone in this journey helps me get through these long and difficult nights.” - Lois U., Caregiver Click here to view our Caregivers Session Calendar.
Tag Archives: alzheimer’s symptoms
Have you visited Alzheimers.gov recently? If you have never visited, you will be surprised by all the helpful hints provided and resources listed on the website. If it has been a long time since your last visit, then you should … Continue reading
There is a brochure available from the Alzheimer’s Association that provides a basic introduction to Alzheimer’s disease. The title of the brochure is “Basics of Alzheimer’s Disease – What it is and what you can do”. In addition to giving … Continue reading
Anyone can have an off day or be forgetful. Continual memory loss, confusion and personality changes are signs of something bigger. Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that gets worse over time. People with early stage Alzheimer’s are still able to … Continue reading