Support Our Work
DDAC Quick Facts
Did you know:
- Our staff has personal experience caring for special needs adults.
- Our clients can enjoy fresh produce grown in our garden.
- We use and teach sign language.
- We provide care Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, extended hours available as needed.
Our Wish List
We can always find use for these items.br>
- Pots and pans
- Paper plates
- Plastic dishes
- Paper cups
- Kitchen utensils
- Office supplies (pens, paper, note pads, copy paper)
- Tea pitchers
*We gladly accept gently used items.
Connect with Us
- Ten Red Cross Tips for Safety in Cold Weather
- REMINDER: Open Enrollment Starting Monday 11-9 Through Friday 11-13
- New Photos Added to Photo Gallery 10/6/2015
- Did you know?… Divine Destiny Proudly Accepts Veterans for Adult Care Services
- UPCOMING EVENT: November 9th through 13th of 2015 is Open Enrollment
“The support group meetings have become my lifeline—just knowing that I am not alone in this journey helps me get through these long and difficult nights.” - Lois U., Caregiver Click here to view our Caregivers Session Calendar.
Tag Archives: brochure
As dementia progresses, a person has more and more difficulty remembering events from the past. Ability to recall recent events and communicate also diminishes over time. The Alzheimer Society of Canada has a brochure titled “All About Me Booklet” for … Continue reading
The Alzheimer’s Association has a great brochure titled “Driving And The Individual With Alzheimer’s”. The brochure has tips that help caregivers determine when and how to take the keys from a loved one who has dementia or Alzheimer’s. It is … Continue reading
The Alzheimer Society of Canada has a brochure title “Benefits of an early diagnosis” that gives an overview of why it is helpful to diagnose dementia as soon as possible. Did you know dementia may share similar symptoms to other … Continue reading
The National Institute on Aging has an insightful brochure titled “Forgetfulness: Knowing When To Ask For Help” that will help you determine whether or not forgetfulness is a sign of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. It is a common part of … Continue reading
The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation has a helpful brochure titled “The Four Pillars of Alzheimer’s Prevention”. This brochure will help you learn how to improve brain health and decrease your chances of getting Alzheimer’s. The brochure discusses the four … Continue reading
Helpful Brochure on Planning Activities at Home for Person with Dementia – Alzheimer’s Association Brochure
The Alzheimer’s Association has a brochure available that will help caregivers of a person with dementia plan activities that can be done at home. The brochure is titled “Activities at Home – Planning the day for a person with dementia”. … Continue reading