Support Our Work
DDAC Quick Facts
Did you know:
- Our staff has personal experience caring for special needs adults.
- Our clients can enjoy fresh produce grown in our garden.
- We use and teach sign language.
- We provide care Monday-Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, extended hours available as needed.
Our Wish List
We can always find use for these items.br>
- Pots and pans
- Paper plates
- Plastic dishes
- Paper cups
- Kitchen utensils
- Office supplies (pens, paper, note pads, copy paper)
- Tea pitchers
*We gladly accept gently used items.
Connect with Us
- Ten Red Cross Tips for Safety in Cold Weather
- REMINDER: Open Enrollment Starting Monday 11-9 Through Friday 11-13
- New Photos Added to Photo Gallery 10/6/2015
- Did you know?… Divine Destiny Proudly Accepts Veterans for Adult Care Services
- UPCOMING EVENT: November 9th through 13th of 2015 is Open Enrollment
“The support group meetings have become my lifeline—just knowing that I am not alone in this journey helps me get through these long and difficult nights.” - Lois U., Caregiver Click here to view our Caregivers Session Calendar.
Tag Archives: help us keep the doors open
In an interview with Barry Saunders, Divine Destiny Adult Day Care, Inc. founder Katrina Boylan confides the facility may be closing due to budget deficits caused by unexpected sprinkler system installation. Read more at the News & Observer online!
Divine Destiny Adult Care’s Story in the Smithfield Herald Click Here to Read Our Story from the Smithfield Herald!
We Need Your Help Today… Our children, our elders, and our families are hurting! May 09, 2013 Dear Reader: Divine Destiny Adult Care (DDAC) needs your help! We want to continue providing innovative, cutting edge services to people affected by … Continue reading